If you are unfamiliar with hybrid floors, go to your nearest home improvement store and check them out. They are a combination of wood and vinyl but substantially better than both. They are created by taking the best attributes of each and putting them into one material, along with adding a core center to add to their comfort and usability.
What this does for you is gives you a durable floor that looks great in any style or design that you want. If that is not enough to get you excited about hybrid flooring options, read on to discover 9 great reasons why this is so.
- Waterproof – When you have wood floors in your home, you soon find that they are not waterproof. A few drops can cause stains on the floor that must be sanded out to remove. Vinyl offers a solution to this problem, but they do not look like natural wood. Hybrid flooring covers both, so it is an excellent choice for any room in your home or business.
- Scratch Resistant – Hybrid flooring is excellent for high-traffic areas, including spots with substantial amounts of children and fur baby traffic. Wood floors scratch very quickly, but vinyl does not, so you have a look you want, with the durability you need.
- Appeal – This has been mentioned a few times because it is that important. People are visual creatures, so they are prone to be more impressed by how something looks rather than how well it holds up to everyday use. The surprise for them will be that your hybrid floor looks great and is durable.
- Durability – Hybrid flooring can handle anything that is thrown at it. Whether you have a ton of heavy foot traffic, such as in a business office, or if you have kids that are hard on floors, they will last years longer than wood or vinyl flooring would.
- Noise – The way hybrid floors are designed helps reduce the sound made when walking across them, even for the people at the level of the house below the one you are moving around on. It is designed with an inner core that helps absorb impacts, and if you add the layer underneath, you will find these floors to be very quiet.
- Comfort – For the same reasons as above, the floors are designed for look, usability, and comfort. They are not hard like the other two options because they have been improved upon when being combined.
- Easy To Care For – Hybrid flooring styles do not require extensive cleaning. All you need to keep these floors looking great is to maintain them with regular sweeping and moping and cleaning up any spots that have been caused by spills or leaks.
- Easy To Install – If you have any home improvement skills, you can install these floors independently. They snap into place and are held down by the trim pieces around the walls’ bottom. They do not need to be glued or nailed into place because they are floating floors, which means they can move and flex as they age.
- Smaller Footprints – Hybrid materials give you much better insulation from the weather than vinyl or wood could do on their own. This makes it possible for you to turn the thermometer down. Even one degree has shown a significant drop in energy consumption, which means that you and your home will leave a smaller footprint than homes not equipped with hybrid floors.
It is as simple as that. People love innovative technology, and hybrid floors can offer them that. It provides the homeowner the best of both worlds and leaves the bad aspects of the others where they belong. Hybrid floors will be the choice for people in the future because they are cheaper to buy, produce, and install. Nothing could be better when considering a new floor in the house, especially when looking for the best combination of style and functionality.